At the break of dawn on a warm February day, I was travelling in a van heading south along the Peruvian coast to the small port town of Pucusana. This is a place rich in culture and tradition, and home to a mahi mahi fishery where the community is working to conserve and secure its fish stocks for future generations of family fishers.
- Bringing More Sustainable, Responsible and Traceable Seafood to Brazil
- More Responsibly Farmed Shrimp Could be Coming Soon to U.S. Consumers
- WWF Updates Seafood Website, Adds New FIP Participant Tool
- Rough Seas in Bristol Bay
- 100% ASC-certified, Fully Traceable, Zero Antibiotics: New CEO-led initiative launches with commitment to farming shrimp