By all accounts, Glenn Pritchard and Mia Isaacs should be rivals. They each own a seafood processing plant and exporting company in The Bahamas, and both stake a claim to the lucrative spiny lobster business. Their products reach restaurants at home and massive markets in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Rough Seas in Bristol Bay
- 100% ASC-certified, Fully Traceable, Zero Antibiotics: New CEO-led initiative launches with commitment to farming shrimp
- Love Lobster Tails? Thank The Bahamas’ Mia Isaacs
- Sustainable Seafood Update: WWF’s Work with Wild Selections
- “Plan Dorado” Secures a Future for Ecuador’s Mahi Mahi Fishery