For large brands that want to offer more sustainable seafood to their customers, there are two choices: (1) Buy fish from sources that are certified as sustainable, or (2) Improve fisheries and move them towards certification.
- More Responsibly Farmed Shrimp Could be Coming Soon to U.S. Consumers
- WWF Updates Seafood Website, Adds New FIP Participant Tool
- Rough Seas in Bristol Bay
- 100% ASC-certified, Fully Traceable, Zero Antibiotics: New CEO-led initiative launches with commitment to farming shrimp
- Love Lobster Tails? Thank The Bahamas’ Mia Isaacs