It’s like something from a spy novel. A caravan of seven cars moving illegal goods – the first car is a decoy with legal product and paperwork. As inspectors check that car, the others loaded with contraband pass without even slowing down. They aren’t moving jewels, stolen art or weapons. They’re moving fish.
- Bringing More Sustainable, Responsible and Traceable Seafood to Brazil
- More Responsibly Farmed Shrimp Could be Coming Soon to U.S. Consumers
- WWF Updates Seafood Website, Adds New FIP Participant Tool
- Rough Seas in Bristol Bay
- 100% ASC-certified, Fully Traceable, Zero Antibiotics: New CEO-led initiative launches with commitment to farming shrimp