It’s like something from a spy novel. A caravan of seven cars moving illegal goods – the first car is a decoy with legal product and paperwork. As inspectors check that car, the others loaded with contraband pass without even slowing down. They aren’t moving jewels, stolen art or weapons. They’re moving fish.
- Rough Seas in Bristol Bay
- 100% ASC-certified, Fully Traceable, Zero Antibiotics: New CEO-led initiative launches with commitment to farming shrimp
- Love Lobster Tails? Thank The Bahamas’ Mia Isaacs
- Sustainable Seafood Update: WWF’s Work with Wild Selections
- “Plan Dorado” Secures a Future for Ecuador’s Mahi Mahi Fishery