For large brands that want to offer more sustainable seafood to their customers, there are two choices: (1) Buy fish from sources that are certified as sustainable, or (2) Improve fisheries and move them towards certification.
By Wendy Goyert and Pablo Guerrero
Fishing for mahi mahi in Ecuador may look much like the artisanal craft it has been for decades, but practices on the water are very different than just a few years ago.
- Four Years of Our European Sustainability Journey with Thai Union
- Industry Bands Together in Support of Collapsing Crab Fisheries
- Royal Caribbean Sources ASC Certified Salmon That Helps Protect Critical Ecosystems and Support Local Communities in Chile
- WWF Mexico Hosts First Sustainable Seafood Roundtable
- Pebble Mine Continues to Threaten Alaska’s Wild Salmon Stronghold