On February 18, 2019, WWF-Mexico hosted its first Sustainable Seafood Roundtable. The event, held at the Hyatt Regency in Mexico City, brought together representatives from across the full seafood supply chain, from fishermen to distributors, and end-market buyers such as Hyatt, Hilton, and Iberostar hospitality groups to explore the opportunities for, and barriers to, sourcing sustainable, responsible seafood in Mexico.
- Hyatt Reaches Industry-Leading Global Seafood Sustainability Target
- Two Major Salmon Producers Pick-Up the WWF Call
- Four Years of Our European Sustainability Journey with Thai Union
- Industry Bands Together in Support of Collapsing Crab Fisheries
- Royal Caribbean Sources ASC Certified Salmon That Helps Protect Critical Ecosystems and Support Local Communities in Chile