At the break of dawn on a warm February day, I was travelling in a van heading south along the Peruvian coast to the small port town of Pucusana. This is a place rich in culture and tradition, and home to a mahi mahi fishery where the community is working to conserve and secure its fish stocks for future generations of family fishers.
- Four Years of Our European Sustainability Journey with Thai Union
- Industry Bands Together in Support of Collapsing Crab Fisheries
- Royal Caribbean Sources ASC Certified Salmon That Helps Protect Critical Ecosystems and Support Local Communities in Chile
- WWF Mexico Hosts First Sustainable Seafood Roundtable
- Pebble Mine Continues to Threaten Alaska’s Wild Salmon Stronghold