Kien Giang province is nestled in the southwest of Vietnam, featuring a prominent coastline along the Gulf of Thailand. Here in these tepid waters lives the blue swimming crab, a crustacean with an olive-green body and front claws the color of the sky on a clear day.
- Hyatt Reaches Industry-Leading Global Seafood Sustainability Target
- Two Major Salmon Producers Pick-Up the WWF Call
- Four Years of Our European Sustainability Journey with Thai Union
- Industry Bands Together in Support of Collapsing Crab Fisheries
- Royal Caribbean Sources ASC Certified Salmon That Helps Protect Critical Ecosystems and Support Local Communities in Chile